Home cooking with style!
Return to Arbor Cafe Home Page.
Try our award winning recipe for yourself
- 14 oz. chicken breats
- 8 oz. chicken consomme
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 2 T.olive oil
- 1 T. parsley, chopped
- 1 T. capers
- 1 T. butter
- 1 lemon, halved
- Heat pan with olive oil. Sear chicken.
- Add garlic, lemon, and consomme to pan.
- Place in preheated 375F oven and bake 12-14 minutes
- Remove chicken and lemon, add parsley and capers.
- Reduce liquid in pan until 4 tablespoons remain.
- Remove pan from heat, wait 1 minute, and then add butter. Shake pan to blend.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
5555 White Rock Lake Drive
Dallas, TX 75238
This is a fictional site created for a class at El Centro College. Check out the rest of my site!